Fresno County
Kern County
Tulare County
Find information you're looking for:
What Can I Do
Online Filing
Useful Information
About Us
Better Business Bureau

No announcements currently posted.

Online Request for Mediation Services

Requesting assistance from Mediation Services is simple. Just complete the Mediation Service Request form to provide us with contact information and a brief description of the problem or dispute. You can submit the form by e-mail, or you can print the form and mail it to our Fresno, Visalia or Bakersfield office.

Mediation Services assists Fresno, Tulare and Kern counties in Central California. There is no cost in cases that meet either of the following criteria:

  • At least one party involved in the case lives or works in Fresno or Kern county, or  
  •  A small claims, unlawful detainer (eviction), dissolution, or civil harassment lawsuit could be filed in Fresno, Tulare or Kern county courts. 

In Tulare, Kings, Madera, Merced, Mariposa, Inyo and Mono counties, no-cost services are available only in cases involving Accredited Businesses of the Better Business Bureau® serving Central California and Inland Empire Counties.


Email your completed form to:

Copyright © 2006 -   San Joaquin Valley Mediation, All Rights Reserved.